Algae develops quickly, forms unsightly stains, discolours pool water and can be difficult to remove. Pro-Swim Long Life Algicide is a Copper based Algaecide which will assist in the long term prevention of algae formation and assist with the function of sanitizers. Add this product during the removal process to offer maximum protection from Algae.
- The ideal pH reading is between 7.3 – 7.5
- Ensure bathing has ceased before adding chemicals to the water.
- It is good practice to Shock Dose with chlorine prior to application of Pro-Swim Long Life Algicide
- Wait 24hrs after Chlorine Shock before adding algicide.
- Dose Pro-Swim Long Life Algicide at a rate of 5lts for 50M3 (11,000 gallons).
- Add Pro-Swim Long Life Algicide directly to circulating water to ensure thorough distribution.
- During excessively wet winter periods a further addition of Pro-Swim Long Life Algicide is recommended.