The efficient way to clear cloudiness caused by fine debris in swimming pool water.
A dose rate of 1 kilo/50m3 will flocculate fine debris which will fall to the floor of the pool, for vacuum removal.
- Adjust pH to 7.2.
- Backwash the filters.
- Dissolve required amount of Floc Granules in 10 litres warm water and distribute evenly around the pool to ensure mixing.
- Switch off circulation pump.
- Allow the floc to settle to the pool floor.
- Switch on circulation pump and vacuum to waste.
- Normal filtration will removeany remaining floc. The pressure may rise quickly to back wash levels when used indiatomateous earth or high rate sand filters.
Storage & Handling Store
in a cool dry place away from other chemicals. Always wear suitable gloves and eye protection when handling chemicals.