Reduces or removes chlorine/Bromine excesses.
To reduce the chlorine level by 1mg/litre add 500mgs Neutraliser per 100m3 of pool water. The Neutraliser acts rapidly. Check level of chlorine after addition and add extra doses if required.
- Dissolve Pro-Swim Neutraliser in water in a 10 litre bucket.
- Check pH level of pool water is at pH 7.4 - pH 7.6.
- Ensure adequate ventilation in the pool areas as gases may evolve.
- Add the solution to the pool near return outlets.
- Keep circulation pump running.
Contains Sodium Thiosulphate. EC No. 231-867-5.
Storage & Handling
Store in a cool dry place away from other chemicals. Do not mix with other chemicals. Always wear suitable gloves and eye protection when handling chemicals. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.