Bromine Tablets are formulated to disinfect Swimming Pool and Spa/Hot Tub water by killing potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms creating a comfortable bathing environment. Pro-swim bromine tablets have the advantage of having a less pungent odour than chlorine. It is particularly effective to use where the pool water exceeds temperatures of 28 degrees centigrade. They are able to be used in floating dispensers.
- Test the water for Total Bromine using a BROMINE Test Kit.
- Only use these tablets in a floating dispenser or a circulatory feeder specifically designed for the application of bromine tablets.
- NEVER MIX BROMINE TABLETS WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICAL.
- Re-fill the dispenser / feeder within the manufacturers guidelines.
- Test the water for a Total Bromine reading at regular intervals (daily is ideal).
- Maintain Total Bromine reading between 4 – 6 PPM (Parts Per Million)
- Maintain a pH reading between 7.3 – 7.5