When the pH is too low (Below 7.2) it can be quickly brought back to the required level by adding Pro-Swim Alkali. If the pH reading is too low it can cause eye and skin irritations and cause corrosion to the swimming pool equipment.
- Test the water with a test kit, if pH is below 7.2 add pH Plus (Increaser)
- The ideal pH range is 7.3 – 7.5
- Ensure bathing has ceased before adding chemicals to the water.
- Add pH Plus (Increaser) directly to circulating water with water temperature above 200C (for temperatures below 200C add product to 10 litres of clean water in a clean plastic container and add directly to the circulating pool water.)
- Dose a MAXIMUM of 500g of pH Plus to 50 M3 (11,000 gallons) to water at any one time.
- After 4 hours re-test the water and follow point 5 again to increase pH further.