A Long Life Copper Free Algicide which will assist in the long term prevention of algae formation and assist with the function of sanitizers. Add this product at the start of the season and again at the mid-point of the swimming season to offer maximum protection from Algae.
The ideal pH reading is between 7.3 – 7.5
- Ensure bathing has ceased before adding chemicals to the water.
- It is good practice to Shock Dose with chlorine prior to application of Summer Guard Copper Free Algaecide.
- Wait 24hrs after Chlorine Shock before adding algaecide
- Dose Summer Guard Copper Free at a rate of 5lts for 56M3 (12,300 gallons)
- Add Summer Guard Copper Free directly to circulating water to ensure thorough distribution.